I've come to a point in my life where things are just starting to click for me. I feel like I'm generally more mature now, and my drive has gotten a lot stronger for my passion in film. Now, to the few loyal followers I have that are thinking 'well what does that mean for us?' I'll be happy to tell you.
For myself overall, I'm conducting a lot of tweaks and changes to how I conduct things. Most importantly, making alterations to my twitter, facebook, and creating a new, universal email to optimize my system and make managing all my emails and online accounts much, much easier. Of course, that still doesn't explain what it means for my home here on DA. Well, let me explain:
Changes from me here on DA, Effective March 1st, 2012
1) I'll be doing aLOT of cleanup to my gallery. A majority of my works will be either deleted, put away in storage, or organized into a series of sub-folders I plan to create for my gallery.
2) Grey Wolf Chronicles is going away. Deleted, removed, vanished. Whatever word representing its disappearance helps you sleep at night. Point is, it'll be gone. But not forever....
3) Grey Wolf Chronicles REVISED will be making an appearance on my profile. However, it wont be in the traditional narrative format you all loved back when I was posting it regularly. I will only be posting bits and pieces of the SCREENPLAY </i> I have elected to write for it. Thats right folks, the novel is gone. The movie is coming first. My hope is to write a feature length script for the story, and eventually have it filmed.
4) More regular updates. I've really been dropping the ball on this one in the past few months. That said, I'm making it a personal goal to post something of substance at least once a month.
5) NO MORE PONIES shocking right? Let's be clear. I still like the series, I will still comment on pony art and whatnot, just don't expect me to be posting anymore pony related content here. Journals or otherwise. I'm re-vamping my old tumblr and youtube account for that purpose,so I can focus my deviantart page and gallery to my current studies. namely film and any projects I am able to post here related to it. That said,
6) Soon as the system lets me, I'm changing my username again. Not sure exactly what it will be yet, but rest assured it'll be very obvious for the purpose of spotting me.
And that's all. To all my loyal followers, thank you for being with me throughout my early phase here on DA. Now, it's time for the phoenix to rise from the ashes and for the new Trevman to step forward. Here's to a new experience, and a new direction in life. Alon-sy.
TL;DR: I'm making a bunch of changes to my DA and other online accounts. Be on the lookout for some pretty cool new stuff along the way.